Garment Care Instructions
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct care is essential to keep them performing their best.
- Hand wash or cold machine wash (gentle/delicate cycle) with like colors.
- Use active-wear specific or high-quality detergents.
- If possible zip and turn inside out.
- Hang dry out of direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.